Who To Call

Crimes in progress or life threatening emergency: dial 911
Non-emergency (suspicious person/activity): Portland Police 503.823.3333

Use Portland  PDX Reporter –  a new way to interact with the city concerning problems or issues with publicly maintained infrastructure.

Portland Parks and Recreation @PDXParksandRec
For park rule violations call Parks Ranger Dispatch 503 823.1637
Illegal activities include such things as: • Drug use and drug dealing • Intoxication and public drinking of alcohol • Littering/destruction of property/graffiti • Dogs off leash • Sexual activities • Intimidating panhandling

  • Park maintenance issues: 503 823.4824
  • Illegally parked vehicles: Parking Patrol 503 823.5195
  • Excessive Noise: Noise Control Office 503 823.7350
  • City/County Information and Referrals: 503 823.2781

Clean and Safe – 503-224-7383. Call Clean & Safe to help with your security and cleaning issues :

  • Disorderly/suspicious behavior
  • Aggressive panhandling
  • Public drinking/inebriates
  • Suspicion of drug dealing or drug use
  • Request cleaning

City of Portland  – A full listing of city contacts and elected officials 


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.